On-Site Training and Certification
Are You Looking for CPR and First Aid Training for YOU or Your Organization?
Pediatric CPR & First Aid Training - $72 per person or $60 Blended Learning
- Are you a Childcare facility looking for training for your staff? This is the class for you.
- All participants will receive a 2-year certification through ASHI (American Safety and Health Institue)
- PA Keys Approved training
- Click here for a description of the ASHI Pediatric CPR and First Aid Training
- Blended Learning Option lets you work on the videos at your own pace and limits the time you spend in a classroom for the Hands-On Portion of the training.
CPR & AED Training - $45 per person
- CPR to meet your needs. Obtain a 2-year certification through HSI or AHA).
- Training lasts about 2 hours.
- Click here for a description of the ASHI CPR and AED program
Cost: $45 / person for Adult, Child & Infant Training including AED
First Aid Training — $45 per person
- Need First Aid for work? Or just looking to improve your survival skills, this course is for you.
- All participants will receive a 2-year certification through HSI - Health and Safety Institute
- Training lasts about 2 hours
- Click here for a description of the ASHI First Aid Training program
Fire Safety Training — $15 per person or $10 if combined with additional training
- Almost 300 children are injured every day from fires. Learn what to do to help prevent injury
- This class will teach you how to pick the right detectors and where to put them in your home so you are prepared for a fire or carbon monoxide emergency.
- How to use a fire extinguisher, review your business fire escape plan.
- Minimum of 5 people per class.